C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2003-05-17 23:44:17

foroadmin
Administrator

Archived: 03/01/2003 : C&C 27 For Sale

<A href="mailto:davejean@cheqnet.net">David</A>
For Sale: C&C 27 Mark 1 in absolutly excellent condition.It is on a beautiful over-the-road trailer also in excellent condition. The boat saw very little use from the previous,long term owner. The boat has many,many new items,( by new I mean never been used).The trailer has brand new tire.The vessel has two new opening ports,one by the galley and one above the ice box.There is all new standing rigging,new halyards,a new power inverter,a new bow roller,a new Delta plow anchor,new anchor rode,new spice rack,new chart rack,a new anchor light,two new Sumbrella foredeck jib bags,New Sumbrella BBQ cover,and a 12 volt monitering meter. The boat has many sails in good condition,wisker pole,a VHF radio,even a new TV!!When the previous owner had passed away the boat was in storage for years.It truly looks excellent. The engine is extremely clean,it looks like new.Before I purchased the boat the shop at the marina had did a compression check on the engine and by the specs it checked out as good as a new one! The boat can be launched off of the trailer and of course, you could take the boat home for the winter to save money on winter storage fees. The boat is presently at my house.The boat is adjacent to Lake Superior. I am asking $14,900.U.S. My email is davejean@cheqnet.net or call me at (715)372 5633
The trailer has four brand new tires,not just one..

Last edited by (2003-05-17 23:46:04)

#2 2003-05-17 23:44:48

foroadmin
Administrator

Re: Archived: 03/01/2003 : C&C 27 For Sale

<A href="mailto:kmoore82@cogeco.ca">kieron Moore</A>
Hello. I am at present in the market for a C&C 27. Is there any chance that I can obtain further info on this boat either at the above e-mail address, or by fax at
(905) 374-3164.
Many thanks .Kieron Moore

#3 2003-05-17 23:45:24

foroadmin
Administrator

Re: Archived: 03/01/2003 : C&C 27 For Sale

<A href="mailto:yotdoc@mac.com">k slater</A>
Is this yacht still for sale and if so does she have any delamination problems?

Board footer