C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2005-03-09 04:19:34

Notable Passages on C&C 27's?

Anyone know of any?

I,ve read someone sailed an MkV singlehanded from Nova Scotia to Ireland - If I recall I think it took him a month.

Any others?

#2 2005-03-13 00:35:00

Re: Notable Passages on C&C 27's?

It was a great story about crossing from Halifax to Northern Ireland, I can still remeber the story about being in the fog and comming up beside a whale with his big eyes looking directly at the skipper, I don't remember his name but he sailed a C&C27 MKV and he spoke at a C&C27 spring meeting in 1997 or 98 at Oakville or Burlington. It would be great if he reads this forum section from time to time and submits his story to the web master. There is also a story about crossing the Gulf from Florida under 27 Tales on this web site.
Cheers
Bob Wilson

#3 2005-03-13 23:30:12

pura vida

We know how the Trapper 500, Pumkin, managed to get into a tree. I wonder how it arrived in Antigua.
Mike M
SV Pura Vida
Galveston  Bay

Mike M
SV Wind Horse
Galveston, Tx

#4 2021-07-19 09:31:18

foroadmin
Administrator

Notes of the  Solo Atlantic Crossing by Denis Linton in a MkV from Hailfax to  Portrush has been posted in the   "27 Tales" ( Here)  with his authorization.
Enjoy
Pablo

#5 2021-12-23 19:15:23

Ronan

There is a Trapper 500 working it's way around the world by the look of it https://m.facebook.com/routesofchange

Ronan

Board footer