C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2005-08-01 07:23:57

ce1993

Bought my Good Old Boat !

Bought a C&C 27 MK II on Saturday! Will be a step up from my present Catalina 22.
Will be moving her from Chicago to Lake Geneva WI next week. Don't know if I'll put her in the water again this year. Have to take care of a few problems my surveyor found on the deck, fairly minor. Also want to rebed all deck hardware for my own piece of mind.
I'll probably be on this site some, seeking advice.
John

[b][Here's some advice right off the bat - C&C 27's are not "Good Old Boats" or "Classic Plastic" or any of those other disgusting and rather patronizing phrases. While such descriptors may safely be used for Albergs, Ericsons and others of that ilk, they are not appropriate in this Forum. As you sail and grow to empathize with your C&C 27, you will understand. That said, welcome to the fold. - Admin][b]

Last edited by (2005-08-02 23:29:53)

Molly J

#2 2005-08-01 11:42:42

pura vida

Re: Bought my Good Old Boat !

Welcome! What's you huill number?
Mike M
SV Pura Vida
Galveston  Bay

Mike M
SV Wind Horse
Galveston, Tx

#3 2005-08-02 06:49:23

ce1993

The Hull # is 431
John

Molly J

#4 2005-08-04 06:35:09

ce1993

Boy, rough way to welcome a potential new member! I'll have to sail her for a season and see if I agree with the Admin! I looked at alot of boats, most 15 years newer than the C&C I bought. Something about her caught my eye the first time I saw the boat. My wife thought I was crazy, buying a 30 yr old boat. But she quickly backed off when I told her I kinda felt like I felt when I saw her (my wife)for the first time. I knew it was, and would be, the beginning of a long relationship!
John

Last edited by (2005-08-04 06:45:44)

Molly J

Board footer