C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2007-06-05 03:17:13

Mark V replacement bulbs

For my newly acquired Mark V (hull CCY-27-594), I would  like replacement bublbs for bow and steaming lights. The spec. sheet at this site calls for aqua signal 904-00200 and 904-00177. It seems that the aqua signal numbers have changed. So I need advice as to what to buy-90200( 10 w) is available as is 90002 (25 w). 

thanks for any helpcopasetic

#2 2010-07-26 10:32:17

Re: Mark V replacement bulbs

Looking for bulbs and wondered if you figered out the correct replacements for 904-00177 and 904-00234?

Thanks,

Brian 

#3 2010-08-01 07:54:32

Brian, I think I just bought the  10w 90200, but my memory is fried,so I can't be positivecopasetic

#4 2013-01-06 13:25:29

License2Keel

Any luck or update here? I need to replace the same bulb(deck light).

Thanks,

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

#5 2013-01-07 01:11:17

ALAN FORD

I have replaced all below-deck incandescent light bulbs with LED units, thus saving the load on the battery, but this thread makes me wonder if it would be wise and safe to do the same for all the above deck lights? Has anyone done that please, and is it OK?

Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

#6 2013-01-07 02:53:10

License2Keel

Alan, happy that you brought this up as I am in the process of doing the same thing. What LED units did you select for below? For above, navigation lights are the only ones on my boat to be converted.

Also, for below, I saw at my local Westmarine an LED option that contained both red and white light for night - thinking of using the units but did't know if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanks,

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

#7 2013-01-08 00:05:30

ALAN FORD

Joshua, that 'red' light is a safety light to avoid night blindness when you (navigate) in the cabin and then emerge into a dark night. I have one on SMOKE, neighbors call it my red light district.....
At a sailing committee meeting last night I asked the many experienced boat owners if using LED fixtures in the navigation lights was a good idea. All of them said yes, and most of them had done the changeover already.  In our area the masts are (mostly) out and on racks, so it's a good time to do it.
I will give you the make and model of the LED units that I used below decks next time I creep into my shrink-wrapped boat....

Board footer