C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2008-01-07 07:22:26

tboicey

Would anyone be interested in a C&C 27 MkI?

I never thought I'd say this... but if somebody would be interested in a quick purchase of a 1973 MkI, there might be a reason to pass it on.
My family and I are sailing this winter in the Bahamas on a different, larger boat, and my wife is convinced that when we get used to this 36 footer, we will not have any interest in our 27 footer when we return.
Normally the logical mind in me would argue, but the selfish mind sees this as a way to possibly get a bigger boat with wife approval. If the 27 is gone when we return, we pretty much have to buy a boat for the summer so it's wife pre-approved.
I don't have a proper writeup for it, but quickly it's a:
<UL>
<LI>C&C 27 Mk I</LI>
<LI>Blue Hull</LI>
<LI>Atomic IV engine, runs strongly, recent service</LI>
<LI>Wheel steering</LI>
<LI>Mast raising kit, one person can raise and lower the mast using the included electric winch</LI>
<LI>Brand new cushions, slept on three times, sat on maybe 10 times.</LI>
<LI>highway trailer (optional)</LI>
<LI>Decent mainsail (North Sails)</LI>
<LI>Excellent smaller jib (North Sails, 110%?)</LI>
<LI>Usable but worn large genoa (170%)</LI>
<LI>Like new North Sails DRS. (optional)</LI></UL>
Basically I bought it from John on this list in the spring, and dropped about $4500 more into it this summer, and used it a fair amount. Was not expecting at all to be offering for sale, but if something works out...
Any interest? Located in Ottawa, Canada. Showable.

#2 2008-01-07 15:23:07

tboicey

Re: Would anyone be interested in a C&C 27 MkI?

Oooops, I should leave an email.

My email address is tboicey at brit dot ca.

#3 2008-01-11 00:05:25

Have you posted her on the NSC website?  (The boat, not the wife.)  Very effective.

Chuck

#4 2008-03-29 10:02:43

Hi,
How much?
Thanks
Edward O'Hara &gt; edwardohara5@hotmail.com

Board footer