C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2010-11-30 11:24:03

fundysailor

Hole Plugs

Hi all. I am the proud new owner of a 1984 Mark V. When I got the boat, it was missing quite a few of the hole plugs in the headliner. I am working on rebedding some of my deck fittings while the boat is on the hard for the winter and damaged some more of the hole plugs trying to get them out of the headliner. I have found some replacement plugs at a local hardware store but they are white in color, not the beige / ivory like color that were used by C&C. I have also tried the local RV shops but they don’t seem to sell them. Has anyone been able to find a store or website that sells the hole plugs to match (at least a bit closer that white) to the ones throughout the boat?

Thanks for your time guys and gals.

Dave
C&C 27 Mark V Hull 503

#2 2010-11-30 13:26:13

Steve Reid

Re: Hole Plugs

I know the Masons The Store in Port Credit Ont. has them in stock in various sizes. You can email them here info@thestoremasons.com just measure the size of the hole and they can fix you up. The plugs don't weigh a lot so shipping would be minimal.

Steve Reid
Still Knot Working Mk V #75

#3 2010-12-01 13:54:36

c&c27dyc

Not sure what the headliner is on a Mk V, but I use PVC peal and stick covers in various diameters from, Lee Valley on my Mk III.

Dean M Baldwin
Morgan "D"
Mark III - Hull 516
North Sydney, N.S.

Dean M Baldwin
Morgan "D"
Mark III - Hull 516
North Sydney, N.S.

#4 2010-12-01 23:44:12

fundysailor

Thanks guys, I will give your suggestions a try.

Dave
C&C 27 Mark V Hull 503

Board footer