C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2003-07-11 01:18:48

Edson Steering

First - thanks everyone for help already offered on this forum.
Second - my question.... I have a MkIII with Edson Steering (model S-613).  It has the typical pedistal with two separate stainless tubes aft of it that serve as cable passage ways for the clutch and thottle cables.  The clutch lever is easily removed when not in use.  The casting that the clutch lever "plugs" into has cracked and is in need of replacement. Unfortunatly this is a discontinued part and Edson no longer stocks them.  Does anyone have a good suggestion for a fix or replacement?
Thanks Chris

#2 2003-07-14 00:39:19

Re: Edson Steering

I wonder if it wouldn't hurt to give South Shore Yachts a call see if they have any extra wheel parts. At the end of the 27 run almost all boats came with wheel steering. The bought all the extra leftover parts.

Board footer