C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2012-03-19 05:38:40

clanning

FS: Vetus Diesel Engine

Posted on behalf of my brother.  Suitable for a 27.
___

VETUS M3.10 - 20.5 HP Marine Diesel Engine

Running take-out from my sailboat which is being re-powered with a brand new VETUS engine with larger HP and cruising ability.
The engine offered is a 1985 Vetus Model M3.10 which is a 3 cylinder motor marinized by Vetus and built on a Mitsubishi block. 20.5 HP @ 3600 rpm....turns RH (right hand) and includes the Hurth 2.05 to 1 transmission. It has only run in fresh water on Lake Ontario and does have a closed cooling system/heat exchanger. Note that this is a 1985 engine and it would make sense to replace the head-gasket and have a mechanic do a check up before your installation....much easier/cheaper.
Package includes:
- Flexible mounts/feet
- Flexible shaft coupling / 1 inch shaft
- Exhaust waterlock
- Electric start/control panel with tach
- 12 foot long wiring harness for panel to engine
- Cooling Water strainer
- Coolant overflow resevoir
- mechanic’s parts catalogue plus operating manual included.
All you need to add is fuel line, exhaust hose, fuel tank, & batteries/cable, shaft & prop.
Note: I do have a 1" shaft with 14x10 RH geared folding prop available for extra $....you will still need your own strut.

Asking $1999, located Belleville.

Contact Dave at 613-966-9292

See link for photos:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-sailboats-VETUS-M3-10-20-5-HP-Marine-Diesel-Engine-W0QQAdIdZ358925774
Chuck Lanning
NSC, Ottawa

Chuck Lanning
C&C 27 Mk V, Chivas & Champagne
NSC, Ottawa

Board footer