C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2012-04-23 12:19:12

DougM

autohelm ST4000

I have a 1976 Mark 111 that I purchased last year. She has been a great boat so far and alot of fun. One item that needs to be repaired is the autohelm st4000. The motor works and can engage the wheel steering but the directions are no good.  I found a manual and the only thing I could possilby try was to recalibrate the compass, which did not work,  Any ideas from anyone regarding how to fix this? 
Doug

Doug M
Mark III  1975, 
Lake Winnebago, WI

#2 2012-04-27 07:45:13

bosco

Re: autohelm ST4000

Raymarine is the company for Autohelm products and a few years ago I had my unit repaired very quickly  at one of their Canadian locations . If you go to    http://www.raymarine.com/Default.aspx?site=1&section=3&page=1406 , you'll find a map on which you can find your nearest repair location.
  Clare   Aragorn

Clare Jordan,
Stormont Yacht Club,
Long Sault

Board footer