C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2013-09-03 01:48:58

ptvncnt

Dodger

Hello all
Does anyone know if the dodger offered by genco marine for a c&c 27 mark 111 will interfere with operating the secondary winches on the roof top and will the mainsail sheet  interfere with the side of dodger on a run
Thanks
Peter

Peter Vincent
Kirkland, WA

#2 2013-09-04 13:07:20

KenPole

Re: Dodger

no to both questions, i.e. cabintop winches and mainsheet unencumbered. a cautionary note: when i had to have some stitching done last year, my local guy said Genco had not used proper thread.
Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

#3 2013-09-06 23:35:07

syllap

Hi,
   No problem with the winches.. I also have the welded aft handrail and my mainsheet barely touch it ( when mainsail is not raised I tie the boom to that handrail so it does not move at all ).
I also bought the side handrails, very useful although I think they should have drilled the holes in a way so it make a rigid link between the two stainless tubes ( I saw it on other boats and it makes it stronger ).

Sylvain Laplante
La Belle Poule C&C27 MkIII

Sylvain Laplante
La Belle Poule C&C27 MkIII

#4 2013-10-11 07:11:47

ptvncnt

hey ken

do you have any pic of your dodger from the coxpit that you can share. I was also wondering the height of the dodger from the coxpit floor?
If you have any pic are there any of the 2nd winches and the side of the dodger? What i am looking for is how it flares out or in compared to winches, my guest is that it flares out to give room for the winch handle.

Peter

Peter Vincent
Kirkland, WA

#5 2013-10-11 07:20:36

KenPole

Can do, but not until Tuesday or, more likely, Wednesday. Just got back from boat and am heading out of town for weekend. Will shoot from sides, front, back and various angles -- with winch handles in primary and coachroof winches.
Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

#6 2013-10-13 01:32:16

KenPole

need your email address, please, to me at kenpole at rogers dot com.
Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

#7 2013-10-14 04:12:58

ptvncnt

Hey is you email kenpole@rodgers.com ?

It keeps coming back undeliverable

Peter Vincent
Kirkland, WA

#8 2013-10-14 10:27:17