C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2014-03-09 23:57:30

ALAN FORD

Sails for Sale

I have a mainsail and genoa for sale, both made in 2010 by Triton Sails in Mississauga.
They are cross-cut Dacron laminate, used for four summers, and in good condition. Plenty of life remains in both sails. They were made for my C&C 27 Mk V, and are now in Oakville, Ontario.

1. Mainsail.  2+2 battens, draft stripe, two reefing points, telltales, luff with slugs.
      Price:  Can $575

2. Genoa.155%, # 6 luff tape, luff length suitable for use with a furling system if necessary.
     Price:   Can $575

If someone would like the pair then Can $1100 takes them.
Add freight if you cannot pick them up.
To see these sails in action go to 'The Fleet', then to 'SMOKE' for a 2013 photograph.
Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

Both sails are now sold and have a new home.
Thank you

Last edited by (2014-08-29 06:38:27)

#2 2014-08-22 03:50:48

Re: Sails for Sale

From what I've read on here you are the racer of the group.  Hopefully you do not mind if I pick your brain.

I've purchased a MRK V back in March.  The bottom has been completely fared and painted.  Now I am moving on to the sails.  I am considering purchasing a set of carbon laminate tri-radial sails.  Do you have any loft suggestions that makes fast sails for the MRK V? 
Warren Sickler
C&C 27 Mk V number 598
Privateer Yacht Club
Chattanooga, TN

Warren Sickler
C&C 27 Mk V number 598
Privateer Yacht Club
Chattanooga, TN

#3 2014-08-23 08:16:59

foroadmin
Administrator

Re: Sails for Sale

You asked your question in an earlier post and nobody answered. I can understand your frustration, but it happens. However, that does not mean I will countenance multiple posts on the same subject. So... this thread will be locked and it will disappear at the end of the week.

When something like this happens, consider instead giving your original post a more descriptive headline. Your first headline gave little clue as to what you are looking for, but there's no need to stop there - you can edit both your headline and your post. Look at it and try to think what a visitor might make of it. Does it give the reader an incentive to open the thread? Answer? have made a shot at it but you're welcome to improve if desired.
- Admin

Board footer