C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2014-04-02 15:12:40

CONSORT2012

LYRA 2014 ABYC REGATTA

Calling ALL C&C 27 MKS!
The AshBridges Bay Yacht Club (Toronto) is hosting LYRA 2014 RaceWeek from July 26 to August 3rd.
As I am volunteer coordinator on the ABYC LYRA Race Committee, I am making a specific effort to start organizing interest amongst our class association for C&C27s. I have started compiling a list of interested 27 owners/racers to create our own line-start this year at LYRA.
With the amount of 27 MK owners on the lake, particularly the North Shore, 2014 can be the start of a great resurgence for these fantastic boats. Please let me know who is interested, and if we can all get registered early. If anyone else wants to help generate LYRA2014 interest for C&C27s, including stateside, feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Martin
CONSORT #170
ABYC Toronto

Martin
C&C27 MkV
Toronto

Board footer