C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2014-10-01 06:48:32

mbasscc27

Need a Genoa set up for roller furling for my MKI

My 150 got destroyed in a storm when the furler let loose I need a replacement to get by until a new one can be made. Does any one have one out there?
Mike Bass,
C&C 27 hull 165,
Pend Orielle, Idaho

Just bit the bullet and ordered new sails can't wait until spring.

Last edited by (2015-02-26 13:50:26)

Mike Bass,
C&C 27 hull 165,
Pend Orielle, Idaho

#2 2014-10-02 02:20:01

Ed

Re: Need a Genoa set up for roller furling for my MKI

Sorry the 150 was damaged. I still have a 170 but it is not set up for RF. It has hanks.

On another subject, last weekend I found the companionway hatch screen which sits below the piece I sent you. I would like to send the screen to you if you want it but I have lost your address. Please reply if you want it.

Ed
C&C 34 Briar Patch
New Orleans, La.
elevert@grayinsco.com

#3 2015-07-07 11:46:59

Bill Fry

Mike
Did you get new sails eventually?
Where, and how was the experience?

Bill Fry
St. Mary’s River, MD

Bill Fry
St. Mary’s River, MD

#4 2015-07-12 08:47:52

mbasscc27

I purchased the bluewater cruise sails from PEAK NA while they were on sale. I bought the genoa and had a pleasant experience so I purchased a main, then a sail cover. All good experiences, chris was great to work with. I used there specs and had a few problems at the tack and had to modify my boom attachment because the connection point was farther forward on the sail than my boom. Additionally, they have a great sail pay program and the delivery was very quick.
Mike Bass,
C&C 27 hull 165,
Pend Orielle, Idaho

Mike Bass,
C&C 27 hull 165,
Pend Orielle, Idaho

Board footer