C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2015-08-20 03:14:42

C&C Mark V for sale

Does anyone know of a C&C27 Mark V for sale?
Brian

Engine installed works great see Black Arts. New Engine for Redeeded. The following is the original post........I have a C&C27 Mark V which was brought up from Maryland. I believe the Yanmar 1GM10 was exposed to salt water. The engine is very noisy, vibrates more than I like (have folding prop and know when it is open fully) and to me is not very environmentally friendly. I have just purchase a Beta Marine BZ482 (13.9HP) which is built in England. The engine is ;about the same size and weights a little less. Question: Does anyone have any experience with re-powering their boat. If so, would you be willing to share your experience with me.
Brian - BYC - "Redeemed" 1985 Mark V

#2 2015-08-23 11:28:39

PaulB

Re: C&C Mark V for sale

Didn't say where, but here is one http://www.thunderbirdmarine.com/boat-info.php?ID=4197
Paul Baker
Sidney, BC
1974 Mk II

Paul Baker
Sooke, BC
1974 Mk II

#3 2015-08-25 06:23:38

fordfork

1985 mark 5 15 hp outboard elect start. location oyster bay New York price 10,000.00 516 five three eight three two six four kenny

#4 2015-08-25 22:05:21

TalW

Different Drummer's a Mk V IB sailed out of Bluffers Park Yacht Club in Scarborough.  Nicely set up for racing (particularly shorthanded).  Scroll down the page at http://ashbridgesbayyachtclub.org/?page_id=428 for the listing.

I have no affiliation, just know the boat and owner...

Cheers,
Tal
C&C 27 #632 Critical Path

#5 2015-08-27 12:39:18

ALAN FORD

Brian,
Are you looking for a Mk V to cruise or race? Age and health make me consider selling SMOKE, which you can see in  'Fleet'. You could come to sail her If that would work for you. She's at Bronte Harbour Yacht Club and I race her regularly.  Let me know what you are looking for.
Cheers
Alan
Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

Board footer