C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2015-09-02 02:58:49

ALAN FORD

C&C 27 Mk V for sale. "SMOKE"

SMOKE has been raced by me for the last six years, and is now ready to race for you.
She is well maintained and updated, and is in ready-to-sail condition
She has two self-tailing Maxwell 22STC primary winches, and four Barient 10 winches on the coach roof. All lines are in-mast or in-boom, and  lead aft through 2010 Spinlock clutches. She has a Hood SeaFurl 5 furling system with a twin-groove foil. A new upgraded main traveller track and car by Garhauer in 2014. She has a Class correct spinnaker pole with all the necessary rigging, and a Forespar three-section whisker pole. There are three genoa tracks with cars on each side.
SAILS. 
2014 Dacron main with single reef point and four battens.
2014 155% tri-radial laminate genoa of DP BX10.Black. Evolution Sails Toronto. XXXX
2013 135% tri-radial laminate genoa of DP BX10 Black. Evolution Sails Toronto.  XXXX       
2014 tri-radial Spinnaker, Bainbridge AIRX 600. Blue and white. Evolution Sails TTO.
2003 135% laminate genoa by Quantum Sails. Good condition.
Older 100% blade foresail, seldom used and in good condition.
Two older spinnakers not used by me.
XXXX these two sails are 'deck sweepers' and cannot set on the furler.
All necessary lines and running rigging for all sails is in good condition.
ENGINE
Yanmar 1GM diesel, reliable and trouble free. Used often going to/from races.
Two 12 volt batteries with a ProSport20 electronic charger for Winter top-up.

Price.   $16,000 CND
Smoke is at berth 301 in Bronte (Inner) Harbour and you are welcome to see and sail her. Call me a 416 695 1092 , or email me at.       ford underscore 6 at sympatico dot ca
Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

Happy to say that SMOKE has a new owner who will race her out of Bronte Harbour Yacht Club.

Last edited by (2016-03-25 12:23:29)

Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

Board footer