C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2015-09-13 09:14:36

chriswheat

owners manual

Hello all,
It's been a while since I checked in here at the forum. I've been living aboard here in south Florida since last October and now need to have the old girl hauled and stored for a few months. Back home in PA I have a copy of the owners manual which I acquired through the Association many years ago with a page that shows the sling location for hauling, but I don't have that info with me. The marina that will be pulling me out wants to know the sling locations. I've searched the site but can't seem to find that page. Can someone make that page available to me for download or point me in the right direction within the Associations site here?  Thanks in advance!

Chriswheat Second Wind

Chesapeake Bay MD

Chriswheat Second Wind
Chesapeake Bay MD

#2 2015-09-13 23:44:25

bosco

Re: owners manual

Hi Chris,
   I am away from home, where my manual is, however, from experience with my Mk III I can suggest that if you look inside your boat and located the two major bulkheads , those are  the points where the hull is best supported from inside. These are at the bridgedeck and forward end of salon.
Clare Jordan. Aragorn

Clare Jordan,
Stormont Yacht Club,
Long Sault

#3 2015-09-14 12:04:10

chriswheat

Thanks Clare, that's what I'm planning on. The boatyard asked for a diagram and i know I have one just eleven hundred miles down the street. I'll be there to oversee so it won't be a problem. After all, what could possibly go wrong? 
Chriswheat Second Wind

Chesapeake Bay MD

Chriswheat Second Wind
Chesapeake Bay MD

#4 2015-09-15 08:48:40

Jeff

As long as the sling isn't under the prop/shaft there really isn't much that can go wrong. It's not like they're lifting a newer Hunter.

C&C 27 Mk I #4
Clockwork
Port Stanley, On.

C&C 27 Mk I #4
Clockwork
Port Stanley, On.

Board footer