C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2016-11-08 03:28:30

foroadmin
Administrator

For Sale: C&C 27 Mark I (1971)

27’ C&C Mark I (1971)

Price: $22,500

Well cared for classic sailboat with many new and updated features. Great for solo sailing, racing, or weekends with family and friends.

Draft is 4 1/2’, beam is 8 1/2’

Reduced $6,000. Recently refurbished and repainted. Sailboat and sails are in excellent condition. Features Edson wheel steering system. New bimini and dodger added with lazy jack for the mainsail.

Yanmar 3YM20 diesel engine installed in 2006. New electronics include Garmin radar/plotter sailing package, Link 20 battery system with new marine batteries, auto pilot, Icom m802 digital SSB radio, Icon AT-140 tuner, 90 channel VHF radio.

All block and tackle replaced in 2015, added Pro Fish 700 Windlass.

New built-in CKMT 4200 stainless steel 2-burner alcohol stove, never used. New drop-in refrigerator/freezer.

This is a one-of-a-kind C&C.

Mark Engebritson
850-819-1765

Please note that the seller is not a Forum member, so all responses should be directed straight to the seller's phone, not through the Forum. - Admin

Last edited by (2018-03-11 04:11:02)

Board footer