C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2016-12-09 02:13:08

cphippen

Clare Jordan

Thought I should let the group know the sad news that Clare Jordan, a long time contributor to the forum and C&C 27 Association passed away recently.  Clare owned a MK 3, name Aragorn for more than 30 years that he raced very competitively every one of those years (including the summer of 2016).  He contributed to the forum under the name Bosco and helped many of us over the years to enjoy our boats more, and make them go faster.

#2 2016-12-10 09:17:56

doogymon

Re: Clare Jordan

Sad News!

Condolences from a fellow C&C27 Skipper.

Fairest of Winds Captain Jordan.

Doog

#3 2016-12-16 13:24:07

carriden

I am truly saddened to hear that Clare has crossed the bar.  For the past decade I have appreciated and valued his contributions to the forum and our group of die-hard C&C fanatics.  Fair winds and following seas!

A parting thought:
"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving: To reach the port of Heaven, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it---but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Marcus from Carriden

Mk III, Hull #847
Oakville, Ontario

Marcus Opitz,
Formerly from Carriden, Mk III, Hull #847,
now skippering "Everdina," a 1975 Ontario 32

#4 2017-04-02 04:34:01

wrapper

Condolences. 

Passed the final finishing line ...

Allan