C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2019-03-28 08:01:22

capricous

Max prop

Wondering if anyone that has a max feathering prop knows the pitch and set numbers for it.
Black arts has one at 28% is anyone's different

Thanks in advance
Dana

Capricious Mark 3 Hull #599

Last edited by (2019-03-29 07:41:30)

Capricious Mark 3 Hull #599

#2 2020-04-05 11:14:15

larrybayer

Re: Max prop

Hi Dana; I've had a Max Prop on Yogi since the early 90's and love it. Can't remember the exact pitch and the manual with my info is on the boat and our Club is off limits at the moment. But I do know that I use" TBN" as the placement for spinners on the hub. I think this is either 14 or 16 degrees pitch? Leaning towards 16 but not certain. I have the Atomic 4 and played with it quite a bit. This is optimum for my boat. Good luck and let me know how you make out and like it when you finally get in the water.
Larry Bayer
Yogi Bear, Mk III
Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON

Larry Bayer
Yogi Bear, Mk III
Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON

#3 2020-04-05 11:17:33

larrybayer

Re: Max prop

Forgot to mention. I purchased mine brand new and the spinners were marked wrong from the factory!!! Drove me nuts for a bit till I figured that out!!! Hopefully yours aren't and I'm sure this was just one of those flukes either marked first thing on a Monday morning or last shift Friday!?!?
Larry Bayer
Yogi Bear, Mk III
Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON

Larry Bayer
Yogi Bear, Mk III
Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON

Board footer