C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2007-05-14 11:23:28

C&C 27 Association Spring Meeting

The Spring Meeting as announced in the "News" section will be this Wed., May 16 th,  19:00 hr. at Etobicoke Y.C. Toronto. All current members and guests are invited and also anyone interested in joining the Class Association is most welcome to come out to.
We will discuss the coming  racing season, approve the slate for the BOD for 2007 and discuss the proposed addition to the the existing Constitution, to include the Mk 5's within the Association officially. No vote on the proposed amendment to the Constitution will take place at the meeting, but rather a discussion to fine tune any requirements if necessary or to address any concerns. We hopefully will then have a final draft ready for circulation to all present member's of the Association and any new ones that also might join at the meeting or on  line between now and then.
All current paid members will then have their right to vote on the proposed amendments to the Constitution by e-mail or fax.

I hope to see as many as posible at the Meeting and also wish everyone will exercise their right to vote on the proposal.

Cheers-Class President- Larry Bayer--"Yogi Bear"

#2 2007-05-15 00:17:22

TalW

Re: C&C 27 Association Spring Meeting

Wednesday?  WEDNESDAY??  Don't 'cha know some of us race on Wednesdays?!

Sorry I'll miss it.  Have a good one!

Cheers,
Tal Wolf
Critical Path
1976 C&C 27 Mk III #632

Board footer