C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2008-08-25 22:13:59

JWente

C&C 27 MKV North A,merican Champion

Still Knot Working won the North American Championship sailed at Etobicoke Yacht Club on Aug 23,24, 2008.

Steve won  with five straight bullets in light airs.

Congratulations Steve !

Distant Thunder

#2 2008-08-26 01:27:08

Steve Reid

Re: C&C 27 MKV North A,merican Champion

Thanks Jim, we had a great weekend and EYC did an outstanding job of running their regatta. Still Knot Working and crew want to thank Distant Thunder, Minx, Blue Heron and Bill's Toy for coming out and giving us some great compitition. We only wish that there had been more Mark V's turn out for the Championships, maybe next year. The N/A's will again be at EYC and it will be the weekend before Labour Day Aug. 29/30 2009 so people can get the dat on their calendars and get their crews together.

Steve Reid

Still Knot Working MK V #75

#3 2008-08-26 11:34:41

ferreira

Congrats Steve.

It was a great weekend with some close finishes and mark roundings.  Too bad about the short storm on Sunday. 

;

#4 2008-08-27 10:03:19

Congratulations Still Knot Working,   you sure have the boat working FANTASTIC !!

I would like to also thank everyone at EYC for a hosting a great regatta.   I was fun racing with again with you.

Board footer