C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2009-04-06 01:06:46

TackTic Instruments

I have TackTic wireless instruments available/ T-103 speed and depth 1 Transducer and T-100 Wireless Wind System/ also available Micro Compass These instruments have never been used.

#2 2009-04-06 03:01:30

jdair101

Re: TackTic Instruments

How much are you asking and were are you located???

jdickea052@rogers.com

Last edited by (2009-04-06 03:02:33)

#3 2009-04-07 12:08:53

JWente

I'm interested

email me:  jcwenteATrogers.com

just replace the AT with @

JIM

#4 2009-05-13 01:34:32

Why are you selling these instruments?

How much are you asking?

Brian Lagerquist C*C27 Mark V "Redeemed"

Engine installed works great see Black Arts. New Engine for Redeeded. The following is the original post........I have a C&C27 Mark V which was brought up from Maryland. I believe the Yanmar 1GM10 was exposed to salt water. The engine is very noisy, vibrates more than I like (have folding prop and know when it is open fully) and to me is not very environmentally friendly. I have just purchase a Beta Marine BZ482 (13.9HP) which is built in England. The engine is ;about the same size and weights a little less. Question: Does anyone have any experience with re-powering their boat. If so, would you be willing to share your experience with me.
Brian - BYC - "Redeemed" 1985 Mark V

Board footer