C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2010-05-31 07:02:00

Steve Reid

Allan Ford you out there??

Allen if you out there contact me.

Steve Reid

#2 2010-05-31 11:41:17

ALAN FORD

Re: Allan Ford you out there??

Hi Steve.................I'm here and still not opened that 3 litres of modified/liquefied sugar!!!!
SMOKE now has new laminate main and 155% genoa, new forestay, new number 2 battery in modified and much better location, 4 new double rope clutches, and tomorrow I will have new-to-me self tailing 2 speed main winches which I hope to install in the next week or so. Taking the lead of 'Marcus of Carriden' I found the winches on e-bay, so doing a little breath-holding until I have them in hand.
For personal reasons my time afloat is very restricted, but I will try to meet you at EYC in a few days if that's OK?
Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

#3 2010-05-31 22:42:36

Steve Reid

Re: Allan Ford you out there??

allan:
When's Smoke gonna come out and play, thought we might see yah at ABYC this past weekend. Are you comming out for RCYC on the 12th,?
How about C&C Owners on the 26/27th.?
Steve

Board footer