C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2003-07-23 08:24:04

C&C 27 Mark 1 For Sale

Unfortunately work and a new child (due any day) have put a damper on sailing for the next few years, and instead of letting her become a "spider magnet", we have elected to put REIVER up for sale.
She is a 1973 C&C 27 Mark 1 (tall rig), tiller.  Competatively club raced and cruised for the last 7 years, she has undergone several refits ranging from a new mast and boom in 1999, engine (atomic 4) rebuild in 1997, complete new running rigging etc.  Several suits of sales (newest set is 2001), 2 spinnakers etc.  She is rigged for single handing (all lines led aft) Harken "0" roller furling, self tailing winches etc.  She is beige in colour, green bootstripe and waterline.  Mast is white.  Dodger and sailcover (1999 Genco) are green as well.  Comes complete with all safety gear and folding metal cradel. Asking $23K 
Dave Beatty (613) 394-8437

Last edited by (2003-07-23 08:27:05)

#2 2004-08-06 03:29:51

Re: C&C 27 Mark 1 For Sale

Dave,
I've got a '71 MK I with the short mast and I'm thinking about the taller mast.
Could you tell me a little about your conversion to the taller rig?
thanks,
John Dauber
Signature  EYC, Erie, PA

Board footer