C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2010-11-24 10:22:38

Tonyj

WTB Prop for MkV

Hi:
Have you upgraded your prop to one of those nifty Flex-O-Folds and still have your old prop sitting forlornly on a shelf?
If you have one you'd like to get rid of, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.
Sadly, my current prop has some electrolysis issues,(PO)and looks pretty ugly.
apjeske at attdotnet.
Regards,
Tony   

#2 2010-11-25 03:47:38

Steve Reid

Re: WTB Prop for MkV

Tony:
If you prop is in sad shape due to electrolisis, you need to get your electrical system looked at, sounds like you have a stray current problem and that's not good for you or those moored near you. Or it could be the wiring at you club or marina that's causing the problem, but in either case it's dangerous, could be deadly to anyone who goes in the water near you boat or neighbours boats.
A few years ago I foundthat I had a problem with the ground wire on the main panel in my Mark V, every time I plugged into shore power or on the hard in the winter, the shore power breaker at source would trip. Got an electritian to check it out, fixed it and no more problems.

Steve Reid

#3 2010-11-25 13:32:13

Rod Millar

I have a standard fixed prop for a Mk V with a 1GM10.  Its lying in my garage somewhere.  Upgraded to a Gori some years ago.  If you let me know where you are we can figure out how to ship it.Rod Millar
Dragonfly
C&C 27 Mk V

Rod Millar
Dragonfly
C&C 27 Mk V

#4 2010-11-26 01:26:51

Tonyj

Hi Steve:
I guess I wasn't clear on my electrolysis comment.   That was due to the Previous Owner, PO in my earlier post.  Currently, (no pun) neither my marina nor the boat have stray current problems, fortunately.
Regards,
Tony

#5 2010-11-27 02:17:52

Tonyj

Hi Rod:
Great!  Please e-mail your price to me at apjeske at att dot net.
Regards,
Tony

Board footer