C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2013-01-23 08:06:41

C&C27 Mark V Rudder weight

Does anyone know the weight of the C&C 27 Mark V rudder?

Engine installed works great see Black Arts. New Engine for Redeeded. The following is the original post........I have a C&C27 Mark V which was brought up from Maryland. I believe the Yanmar 1GM10 was exposed to salt water. The engine is very noisy, vibrates more than I like (have folding prop and know when it is open fully) and to me is not very environmentally friendly. I have just purchase a Beta Marine BZ482 (13.9HP) which is built in England. The engine is ;about the same size and weights a little less. Question: Does anyone have any experience with re-powering their boat. If so, would you be willing to share your experience with me.
Brian - BYC - "Redeemed" 1985 Mark V

#2 2013-01-23 09:49:33

VernonSailor

Re: C&C27 Mark V Rudder weight

I took mine off two years ago and it came in at just under 80 lbs without the tiller

Rob Ladan _/)
Airborne ll MK V #520
Vernon Yacht Club, Vernon BC

Rob Ladan _/)
Airborne ll MK V #520
Vernon Yacht Club, Vernon BC

Board footer