C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2014-03-28 07:37:17

foroadmin
Administrator

Looking for video of C&C27's sailing

Hello,

I am looking for videos of C&C 27s in action for the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston's upcoming New Age of Sail exhibit. Douglas Hunter suggested that we post a request on your forum. I could not register so I thought I'd send my request to you directly. Could you see that it gets to anyone who might have video they are willing to share?

All the best,

Lena Beliveau
--
Curator Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston (613) 542-2261 lbeliveau(at)marmuseum.ca

Please note that all responses should be directed straight to the curator's email or phone, not through the Forum. - Admin

#2 2014-03-31 00:41:46

clanning

Re: Looking for video of C&C27's sailing

I will send the link directly, but for everyone's benefit, here's the youtube link of Hugh Morrin and company on Blue Zulu at the 2012 NOD -- check the video starting about 4:15 in.

http://youtu.be/VfjCbzh9prg

Cheers
Chuck Lanning
NSC, Ottawa

Chuck Lanning
C&C 27 Mk V, Chivas & Champagne
NSC, Ottawa

#3 2014-04-02 12:47:13

mbasscc27

Re: Looking for video of C&C27's sailing

There is a great C&C 27 sailing video on you tube look it up;
C&C 27 de soir - GoPro Sailing