C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2014-04-18 01:57:21

TBracken

You Looking For New MkIII/IV Windows?

I have two sets of four new dark gray acrylic widows for sale, $250 per set (2 long cabin windows, 2 short head windows per set)

Back story... I've replaced the windows in Dauntless with new, UV resistant, dark gray cast acrylic fabricated exactly like the ones taken out (3/8", shape, edge trim, bevel, etc.). I could only get whole 4'x8' sheets of the acrylic so I have plenty of extra material to fabricate more windows (or I could ship you rough cut material for you to finish yourself).

I also have a sheet of 1/2" dark gray acrylic if you would like a new companionway or new glass for the forward hatch.

Any interest?
-Todd Bracken
Dauntless, C&C 27 Mk. IV #915
Indianapolis, Indiana

;-Todd Bracken
Indianapolis, Indiana

#2 2014-04-18 03:50:45

whippet

Re: You Looking For New MkIII/IV Windows?

Hi

Yep, i am interested.   Caveat is that this is pretty far down my "to do" list just now - and i need to do some research how to extract old and install/seal new.  Black Arts has that advice as i recall.

how do we make contact?
Steve
1981 MkIII, Hull 886
Etobicoke YC, Toronto ON

Steve
1981 MkIII, Hull 886
Etobicoke YC, Toronto ON

#3 2014-04-21 12:17:03

TBracken

Re: You Looking For New MkIII/IV Windows?

Steve,

I can be reached at todd(dot)bracken(at)comcast(dot)net.

-Todd Bracken
Indianapolis, Indiana

;-Todd Bracken
Indianapolis, Indiana

Board footer