C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2014-09-03 04:03:49

foroadmin
Administrator

Please correct your contact info

Today I sent out our Membership drive email. It's supposed to be annual, but I've been remiss lately. However...

I got 70 emails returned with bad addresses and about ten "I've sold my 27" letters. I've deleted the addresses for the ten, but the other 70 can't just be left in the database and sent out year after year. Therefore, I am going to delete them (when I have time - it's a dreary process). I don't want to delete an active registration, though, so if you've changed your email in the last three years, please go into Your Profile (above) and update. It's a pain to delete an address, but it's even more of a pain to reinstate one.

Thank you.
- Admin

#2 2014-09-25 23:11:54

Kilroy

Re: Please correct your contact info

Thank You for the reminder. We moved and there are many Associations and groups that I did not remember to change over.
Thanks Again and keep up the great web page.
Tim ,Windsor On.
"Oui R One"
C&C 27 MK III  511

Tim ,Windsor On.
"Oui R One"
C&C 27 MK III  511

#3 2014-10-30 10:10:21

Monte

Re: Please correct your contact info

located in Saint John, N.B. Monte Peters
27 Mark IV, “H&H”

Monte Peters