C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2016-07-16 00:57:41

diva27

cockpit line bags

I've been thinking about getting the rat's nest of genoa and spin sheets in my cockpit organized with line bags, but I can't find anyone who stocks them. Holland MP carried a sticky bag line that you could also screw into place, but this morning they told me they only have one left of the 12x12 (I wanted 2, for the front of the traveller bar) and that they item is discontinued. Anyone know who stocks these things? Otherwise I could get a local canvas maker to put some together.
Doug Hunter
Diva
C&C 27 Mk1
Midland Bay Sailing Club
www.douglashunter.ca

Doug Hunter
Diva
C&C 27 Mk1
Midland Bay Sailing Club
www.douglashunter.ca

#2 2016-07-16 20:44:23

bosco

Re: cockpit line bags

Good morning Doug,
  The Chandlery in Ottawa carries these line bags in a few different sizes. Great folks deal with and quick service. Order on-line and it's on it's way to you that afternoon.
   Search " bags" in their rope and cordage section.

Clare Jordan.  Aragorn

Clare Jordan,
Stormont Yacht Club,
Long Sault

#3 2016-07-17 09:49:56

diva27

Much thanks
Doug Hunter
Diva
C&C 27 Mk1
Midland Bay Sailing Club
www.douglashunter.ca

Doug Hunter
Diva
C&C 27 Mk1
Midland Bay Sailing Club
www.douglashunter.ca

#4 2016-08-07 00:59:00

Katara

BLUE PERFORMANCE #BP460 SHEET BAG  google this product or consult your local canvas guy for custom bags
Gerard Warner
Katara, '79 Mk III
D.Y.C.  Ontario

Gerard Warner
Katara, '79 Mk III
D.Y.C.  Ontario

#5 2016-08-07 01:05:32

diva27

I ended up ordering a large Ronstan mesh webbing bag from Reckord which fits nicely along the front of my traveller bar in front of the wheel binnacle. I have the option of screwing it into place but used the velcro strip because I need to get it out of the way if I ever need to operate the whale pump.
Doug Hunter
Diva
C&C 27 Mk1
Midland Bay Sailing Club
www.douglashunter.ca

Doug Hunter
Diva
C&C 27 Mk1
Midland Bay Sailing Club
www.douglashunter.ca

Board footer