C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2023-01-06 01:18:26

djc

Interested in seeing a C&C 27 (and maybe looking for one to purchase)

Hi there,

I live in Victoria, BC and have a wonderful C&C 25.  I am looking for something just a bit bigger and have been looking at 29 and 30's but wonder if a 27 would give me the extra space and comfort I am looking for.

If anyone has a 27ft  boat in this area that they would be willing to allow me to see, I would be most grateful.  Also if you hear of any C&C's 27 to 30ft that might be available for purchase in BC in the next while, I would appreciate this very much. 

Thanks so much,

Dorrie

#2 2023-01-23 03:11:29

Van_Isle

Re: Interested in seeing a C&C 27 (and maybe looking for one to purchase)

Perhaps check out Orange Crush (not mine)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it … tid=dXMIcH

1979 C&C 27 MkIII, Hull No. 780
Cygnet
North Saanich, BC

#3 2023-03-24 13:59:19

StevenMac

Hi Dorrie,

If you happen to find yourself down in Washington I'd be happy to show you or go for a sail on my 1976 27. The boat is berthed in Everett, about 30 miles North of Seattle. Cheers.

-S

1976 C&C 27 Mark III, A4

#4 2023-04-02 17:47:04

Van_Isle

Here's on that just popped-up for sale: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it … tid=dXMIcH

1979 C&C 27 MkIII, Hull No. 780
Cygnet
North Saanich, BC

Board footer