C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2023-02-21 21:27:51

SVSurprises

Searching for used main sail for sale!

Hi everyone! On my way back to Canada from the Bahamas, my good old mainsail started to completely disintegrated beyond repair... So I'am now on the lookout for a replacement to set sail on new adventures again! Since I'm on a tight budget, I am looking for a use one in fair to good condition that might be collecting dust in your garage ?. If you happen to have a spare one or know someone, let me know!

Its for a C&C 27 MK III or V

Thanks in advance!

#2 2023-06-15 22:56:49

Re: Searching for used main sail for sale!

Hi - we upgraded with a new main sail on our C&C27 MkIII 2 years ago - and the old Main is still sitting in a bag.  It is in at least fair condition and arguably good condition.  We added a new Genoa as well so we have an extra Genoa knocking around now too.  Both were quite functional.

#3 2023-07-08 11:09:13

capricous

I have one also
It's just ok

Capricious Mark 3 Hull #599

#4 2023-07-27 22:09:27

SVSnapsII

OttawaRiver_CC27 wrote:

Hi - we upgraded with a new main sail on our C&C27 MkIII 2 years ago - and the old Main is still sitting in a bag.  It is in at least fair condition and arguably good condition.  We added a new Genoa as well so we have an extra Genoa knocking around now too.  Both were quite functional.

Do you still have that Genoa for sale? I tore the cruising #1 for my MkIII and have been looking for a replacement.

#5 2023-09-25 14:59:51

brianb

i also have a spare main partial batten mkiii fair condition. located south western Ontario also have a spare hank on light air gennaker drifter and a number 2 hank on headsail 100 each plus shipping message for pics etc

1978 c&c 27 mkiii h#726
port stanley Ontario

Board footer