C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2003-06-13 01:02:14

davidww1

Profiles and other useful tools

It occurs to me that many of the posts to this forum are of the "how can I..." or "where can I find..." nature. These will get answered more quickly if others know where you are and what you sail.

The "Profile" feature of this bulletin board allows you to create a signature that is automatically applied to every post. I have created my own with my boat's name, mark and location (see below). You may have additional ideas. Begin your sig file with a carriage return to get proper spacing automatically.

The bulletin board also has a nice feature that works if you submit a profile, an automatic notification of a response to your post. For this, you obviously need to give it an e-mail address, but you can make that visible only to the bb application to help reduce the likelihood of your address falling into the hands of spammers.

David Weatherston
"Towser", Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

Last edited by (2003-06-13 01:02:51)

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

Board footer