C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2004-10-18 05:41:19

Electrical panel

If anyone has upgraded from an original C&C six- or 12-circuit 12-V DC panel, I'm interested in purchasing the original. Yes, I know I could do an upgrade but there's an esthetic consideration at play here. Thanks.

#2 2004-10-18 09:07:14

Re: Electrical panel

No problem, I 'll sell you my original six switch panel and I'll throw in the fuses for $20.   Send me your address.
Bruce Peever <A href="mailto:bpeever@townoflincoln.com">bpeever@townoflincoln.com</A>

#3 2004-10-20 22:50:39

I also have the six switch panel available.  5$ and you pay shipping.
Warren Smith
Serendipity
Houston, Texas

#4 2004-10-22 03:03:25

KenPole

Warren: I already committed to, and mailed payment to, Bruce. That said, if you'll mail yours first-class (US$5 should cover that), I'll be happy to send you a money order for US$10 if that's acceptable. Postal address would be handy. I'm at 1950 Highridge Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario K1H 5H3. Thanks.

Ken Pole
Santiva
Ottawa

Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

#5 2013-01-10 01:07:18

License2Keel

Any of these panels still available?
If not, what have others used as a replacement? My electrical panel is in pretty rough shape and a few of the circuits are shot.

Thanks ahead of time,

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

#6 2013-01-11 04:11:06

davidww1

Note the dates on these posts. Just a wild guess, but I wouldn't think so.

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

#7 2013-01-14 10:19:21

License2Keel

Thank you, David. I figured it was a long shot but one worth asking.

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

Joshua C. Harper
License To Keel, Mk V
Atlanta, GA

#8 2013-01-15 12:13:43

davidww1

There was a long thread about replacement panels some years back and if I recall correctly, the tide was in Blue Seas' favour for quality and general suitability. Unfortunately, I can't find it. Perhaps someone else's memory is less thoroughly derailed.

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

#9 2013-01-15 12:57:28

Steve Reid

Blue Seas makes a wide variety of replacement and OEM Electrical panels. Go to your local Marine Chandlery (not worst marine) they should have a catalogue you you should be able to find what you should be able to find what your looking for.

Steve Reid
Still Knot Working MkV #75

#10 2013-01-16 01:12:58

Tonyj

Hi Joshua:
Try Paneltronics.com
They can make you a custom panel to your specs.
Good Luck,
Tony Jeske
MkV #581 FLYING CIRCUS
San Diego

#11 2013-01-16 03:06:14

chriswheat

Josh,
Last summer I replaced my original (1972) fuse  panel with a breaker panel. This evening I will try to find my receipt for the breaker panel so I can tell you where I got it. I recently took the boat to Florida via ICW and am now back home in PA so I can't just go look to see what brand it is. You are welcome to my old fuse panel for the cost of shipping if still interested as the breaker panel works marvelously. You can write me directly: chris at chrisferrier dot com if the forum allows. That would be quicker as I don't check this forum as often as I should.
">Chriswheat Second Wind

">Chesapeake Bay MD

[This use of an address, for buying, selling or transferring something, is allowed – we only restrict soliciting of private responses of information that others might benefit from. If anyone is unclear why we do this, please read this explanation. - Admin]

Last edited by (2013-01-16 04:45:24)

Chriswheat Second Wind
Chesapeake Bay MD

Board footer