C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2005-07-13 02:23:30

KenPole

CC&C Sailing Association

Does anyone know anything about the C&C Sailing Association at <A href="http://www.cnc-owners.com">http://www.cnc-owners.com</A>, which has its mailing address in Connecticut? It has a link on its site to our group but attempts to communicate with various members of its executive have proved fruitless; I even sent them a money order for membership in January but it was never cashed! Thanks in advance.
Ken Pole
Santiva
Ottawa

Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

#2 2005-07-15 02:28:12

pura vida

Re: CC&C Sailing Association

After looking at the site I decided not to join simply because the 27 group met my needs. It does seem that somoe of the associations that are mostly "web based" are being run by individuals and volunteers and may not have the resources to provide the support we are used to.
Appaluse is due to the people working to keep our association going. We have a great bunch of volunteers and a great bunch of members. Being a member of several professional associations that communicate via email and message boards the response time for our group is always much quicker than most.
Now as for C&C the company... has anyone ever ordered apparel from them? I can't get them to ship...
Mike M
SV Pura Vida
Galveston  Bay

Mike M
SV Wind Horse
Galveston, Tx

#3 2005-07-15 02:41:15

davidww1

Go buy yourself a 99 or one of the new 115's. That may get their attention. Or trailer up to the C&C Owners' Regatta. You'll get enough stuff that says "C&C" on it to last a lifetime.

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

#4 2005-07-15 04:06:19

pura vida

What can I say? It was an impulse purchase. My company sells promotional products (along with abunch of other things). I've always had a rule never to buy a pen, cap or t-shirt since there are companies standing in line to give them to you for free. Anyway it was a moment of weakness months ago. The real irony is that the product is now offered on the C&C site $5.00 cheaper.
Mike M
SV Pura Vida
Galveston  Bay

Mike M
SV Wind Horse
Galveston, Tx

#5 2005-07-29 09:35:54

pura vida

As a followup. My credit card expiration date was approaching which started me to thinking about the hat again. I wrote an email to Fairport's C&C address outlining the story. Within 3 business HOURS they addressed the issue and got my order on its way to me. Forgive and forget...
Mike M
SV Pura Vida
Galveston  Bay

Mike M
SV Wind Horse
Galveston, Tx

Board footer