C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2022-10-13 09:12:26

Gord_W

Looking for MK3 boom and mast

I'm considering buying a MK3 boat that needs some work to get it back in the water.  It has been sitting in a field for 9 years.  I'm trying to figure out whether it is a deal or dud.

One of the issues is that the boom is bent and the mast is cracked so would would like to replace the extrusions with something new and swap the fittings.  Are identical extrusions available that would take the fittings?  Where?

An alternative would be to find an old mast and boom.  Anyone know of sources?

I'm in the Ottawa area.  Lastly, even if I find a mast, what would be the best and cheapest way getting it here?

#2 2023-03-20 21:37:20

brianb

Re: Looking for MK3 boom and mast

if your still looking there is a mkiii mast and boom in sw ontario you could probably get for about 1500 not sure about shipping I can put you in touch if yoa are interested

1978 c&c 27 mkiii h#726
port stanley Ontario

Board footer