C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2010-04-02 21:59:51

obsession27

Cruising from Cape cod to NB

One month to go until Obsession(formerly Lemon Pi)makes the passage from Cape Cod to her new home in NB. Everything is ready, I need only put the sails on her and she will be ready. We can't wait to get her home and start tinkering. This boat seems perfect for our new little family. Happy sailing everyone

#2 2010-04-03 05:32:42

ALAN FORD

Re: Cruising from Cape cod to NB

Well done Mark on capturing Lemon Pi and quickly giving her a far more respectable name.........OBSESSION sounds great.
Fair winds on your trip from Cape Cod to NB, how do you deal with that amazing 28 foot tidal range in the Bay of Fundy? Where will you be keeping OBSESSION?
Cheers.
Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

Alan of SMOKE 1984 Mk V 002

#3 2010-04-03 22:50:05

Take a moment to enjoy the spectacular scenery and the villages enroute. I love Boothbay and then Pemaquid Light. A walk along the shore after high tide always presents some very interesting sealife specimens.
aloha

#4 2010-04-04 22:02:03

David Masury

As you are passing by the Portsmouth NH area and may need a mooring for the night or two, contact me.  Pepperill Cove in Kittery Point is well protected, there is a store and restaurant. The next leg from PC to Portland is a long slog with few places to stop easily, generally a long day.  After that you have great places to stop in before crossing the Bay of Fundy. 
'IRIS'
1975 C&C 27 Mk lll
Hull # 453
Kittery Point, Maine

'IRIS'
1975 C&C 27 Mk lll
Hull # 453
Kittery Point, Maine

#5 2010-04-05 21:33:28

David Masury

How do I like my 27 in the ocean, well I have never sailed it anywhere else.  I feel that the strong point of the 27 is that it
can handle a wide range of conditions without compromise. 
I have sailed alone in 55 knots and yet in other conditons when racing, beaten bigger boats scratch. 
Best of luck getting Obsession home.
'IRIS'
1975 C&C 27 Mk lll
Hull # 453
Kittery Point, Maine

'IRIS'
1975 C&C 27 Mk lll
Hull # 453
Kittery Point, Maine

#6 2010-07-11 03:01:47

windyday

Great news -- nice trip! If we ever meet up here on the coast I will be interested in comparing notes.

---------------------
1974 Mark II C&C 27

---------------------

1974 Mark II C&C 27

Board footer