C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2011-10-11 01:54:01

wrapper

resonant anchor line noise in V-berth

Having spent most of my sleeping time in the main cabin berth of my MK III at anchor, I have not noticed any noise from the anchor rode.

Now when sleeping in the V-berth, I am  constantly hearing much noise from anchor rode and maybe other things that I have not been able to identify.  When I go to the main cabin or above, I cannot hear any of the offending noise.

I have tried using the fair lead as well as the bow-sprit wheel for the anchor line, but the the noise is still there.

It is clearly a resonance noise.  Just wondering if others are experiencing this.

Allan
Cygnus
C&C 27 Hull 518

Allan
Cygnus
C&C 27 Hull 518

#2 2011-10-12 05:28:21

Re: resonant anchor line noise in V-berth

i have a mk111 #528 i have never heard a noise in my v bunk but i keep my anchor line in cockpit setee maybe move line and see what happens  gordon blimbaum   rogue c&c 27

Board footer