C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2015-08-05 05:39:34

jaghtschip

MKV Replacement Water Tank Part Number

Replacing the Kracor freshwater tank on my MKV. While our tank is a discontinued, non-standard tank, Kracor can still produce it via custom order. However, they need the mold and/or part number.

Does anyone have this information? There is a sticker on the top of the tank that states both model and part numbers. The sticker on my tank was illegible. Many thanks in advance. 

1984 MkV 564
Hudson Valley, NY

EDUAM
MkV 564
RYC, NJ

#2 2015-08-13 04:09:41

foroadmin
Administrator

Re: MKV Replacement Water Tank Part Number

You are more likely to get a reply in the fall when people are pulling their boats apart for the winter; right now, looking at the tank probably means shifting a lot of stuff out of the way.

Repeat your query in mid-October and you might get a response.

Alternatively, call South Shore Yachts at 905/468-4340. They might be able to tell you or know how to find out. SSY have and sell the build files for all C&C's production so buying your boat's file might be the answer (but ask if it's there first).

If you find a model and part number, please post the info in the Forum.

Thank you.
- Admin

#3 2015-08-13 22:53:56

Tonyj

Hi:

I'm 2300 miles away from my boat right now, so I can't get at the tank.  I'm returning to San Diego next week, I'll take a look then.

Regards,

Tony Jeske
FLYING CIRCUS
MkV #581
Silver Gate YC
San Diego

#4 2015-08-19 08:21:15

Tonyj

Hi:

Here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/la05efk5z3anhfc/Watertank.jpg?

Model 5153

I ordered a replacement tank,for a different boat,  from Kracor some time ago.  I found they were easy to deal with.  However, I seem to recall that freight charges might be a problem. You may have to do some creative hauling to overcome that.

Good Luck,

Tony

Last edited by (2015-08-20 01:00:54)

#5 2015-09-01 08:41:28

jaghtschip

Tony,

A sincere thank you. Appreciate the advise regarding shipping.

Cheers,
Matt
1984 MkV 564
Hudson Valley, NY

EDUAM
MkV 564
RYC, NJ

#6 2015-09-02 00:58:48

foroadmin
Administrator

Now listed in Black Arts / Parts.