C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2007-08-09 10:40:23

Operational Boat manual

I have just purchased a C&C 27 Mark III and would like to know where I would find a operational manual for this model?  Thanks
Don B

#2 2007-08-09 21:57:22

KenPole

Re: Operational Boat manual

The original manuals for the 27s were pretty rudimentary. That said, I have one, as well as a raft of other material I've compiled since acquiring my Mark III. I can photocopy it this week and mail it to you. Also, I hope you'll joing the association; it's a tremendous source of information and experience. Cheers.
Ken Pole
1975 Mark III Santiva
Ottawa

Ken Pole, Ottawa
1975 Mark III Santiva

#3 2007-08-10 05:23:32

foroadmin
Administrator

If you don't have the manual, a searchable pdf is available from the Association and is free to Association members.

#4 2007-08-10 21:07:58

Bakeridge

Thanks very much Ken! I will take you up on your offer, very much appreciated!  I intend to join the Association next week which is when I take ownership of the boat. Been out for one "training sail" or orientation and have the second one planned for this Sunday afternoon.  The Boat is 1979 Mark III named Red Surge.  My mailing address is as follows:
Don Baker
Baker Consulting Inc.
51 University Avenue
Charlottetown, PEI
C1A 4K8
Again Many thanks!!
Don

Board footer