C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2004-06-24 12:26:30

Mark 5 polar diagrams or predicted velocity charts

Does anyone have polar diagrams or prediced velocity data for a stock Mark V that they would be willing to share, or any similar information?
Thanks, Bob England

#2 2004-06-27 01:14:15

Re: Mark 5 polar diagrams or predicted velocity charts

Hi Bob
Yes I do.  I'll trade emails with you to get your address.  If anyone else is looking for them let me know and I will mail them to you, with the original MKV tuning guide.
Jim

#3 2004-06-27 08:41:17

please send me the information at <A href="http://www.mainsheet@earthlink.net">www.mainsheet@earthlink.net</A>  Kenny

#4 2004-07-02 22:05:32

JWente

Hi Kenny
I have hard copy only, so I need your mailing address.  And the email you posted does not work - it keeps being returned.
Jim

#5 2004-08-15 06:20:03

dmetchick

Jim -
Can you please forward a set to me. My e-mail is <A href="mailto:dmetchick@penfieldmarketing.com">dmetchick@penfieldmarketing.com</A>.

Thanks. Doug Metchick (1985 Mark V)

Doug M

#6 2004-08-15 14:23:27

The requested information has been posted on this web site, under the Sea Change page, under tuning guide.  No need to request that it be mailed - just download it.
Bob.

#7 2004-08-16 00:05:01

Bob,
Do polars exist for the MKI-IV?
Thanks,
Bruce Peever

#8 2004-08-16 01:41:06

I bought my 1978 Mk111 in 1984 and shortly after that, during one of C & C's 'prosperous' periods I inquired, and got, the polar diagrams for the boat from C & C.  ( They were in colour and even personalized in a folder with the boat's name! That impressed me! I believe I paid $60 at that time). So the diagrams do/did exist. Would C & C still have them available ???
Clare Jordan

Board footer