C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2013-04-03 08:10:24

EdRoberts

roller furling

I am a new delighted Mark iv owner. The boat i am purchasing does not have a roller furling and sails are older but in good cruising shape. I am interested in purchasing both in good to excellent condition.
Thanks
Ed 941 383 1547
Ed Roberts
Antigonish NS

Ed Roberts
Antigonish NS

#2 2013-04-07 11:03:46

doogymon

Re: roller furling

Hi Ed

Will you be selling your old headsails?

Doog

Last edited by (2013-04-08 06:19:12)

#3 2013-04-11 02:58:11

EdRoberts

Doog

A bird in the hand.....
Until I have replacement, no
Why?

Thanks Ed
Ed Roberts
Antigonish NS

Ed Roberts
Antigonish NS

#4 2013-04-11 08:26:50

doogymon

May need a genoa (with hanks).

Cheers

doog

#5 2013-08-14 13:19:42

surfj24

I may have an older 150% genoa with hanks for my Mark V.  I believe the luff is about 36'  If you are interested I will look it over and measure the luff and it's condition.  I've never taken it out of the bag bec. it had roller furling when I bought the boat.  I believe it's in better condition than the sail I have now, but I can't use the hanks.  I thought about taking the hanks off, but the bolt rope is too thick to go up the foil.  Let me know.

Joe
WILD IRISH
1985 Mark V hull #531
Milwaukee, WI.

I just purchased the Mark V Catrina out of Port Washington, WI.  I was a J24 sailor for 10yrs.  I did not race the boat except for the Queen's cup which is a overnight race accross Lake Michigan which I do solo.  The rest of the time is used it to cruise with.  I am now 44yrs. old and am tired of crouching down below.  It was time for me to find a boat that I could stand up in down below and have an inboard engine.  The Mark V hit the mark.  I just purchased in January and have not sailed it yet, but I'm sure I will be VERY pleased with it.  It's got everything I ever wanted without having to spend more money on a bigger slip.  All I need is a cradle or some jack stands.

#6 2013-10-21 13:55:23

dmartis

Ed - I've got an older 170% hank-on light air genoa if you're interested. Fit a Mark 3, so it should fit your Mark 4 also.
Dan Martis
Dream Catcher
Oakville, Ontario
Mark 3, Hull #636

Dan Martis
Dream Catcher
Oakville, Ontario
Mark 3, Hull #636

Board footer