C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2014-05-20 23:40:13

bosco

Bimini for sale -to fit Mk. III with single back stay.

If you look at the picture of our boat in "The Fleet" you'll see the bimini I designed and had built.
    I wasn't quite ready at that point t to give up on "trying to go fast" so I designed this bimini to fasten to our stern rail with 2 quick-pull pins and because the front bow of the bimini is built to open up in the center , the bimini can come off the boat in about 3 minutes for racing  (behind/around our single backstay) and it goes back on for cruising just as fast.
    I also had some zippers put in the upper edges-- 2 across the back and one on each side. The other halves of these zippers are on 4 Sunbrella panels that we can zip on to edges of the bimini (usually when at anchor or docked) to block the wind , or the sun-- if the sun is low in the sky. If you click on the picture of Aragorn and enlarge it , you'll see one of those panels zipped onto the starboard side of the bimini while sailing under spinnaker.
    Asking $450.00
Clare Jordan Aragorn Ingleside Ont.      bosco at bell dot

Last edited by (2014-08-29 06:39:56)

Clare Jordan,
Stormont Yacht Club,
Long Sault

#2 2014-05-22 21:56:28

Jackkorno

Re: Bimini for sale -to fit Mk. III with single back stay.

Hello,

I am super interested being on disability new stuff is out of my range LOL

Please get back tome with details and pictures if possible I have a 1974 C&C 27

Niagara Ontario

Jack

jkorno@hotmail.com

Bjarke Jack Korno
St Catharines, Ontario

Bjarke Jack Korno
St Catharines, Ontario

#3 2014-05-24 22:02:40

bosco

Re: Bimini for sale -to fit Mk. III with single back stay.

The Bimini has gone to a new home in St. Catherine's thanks to a Forum ad.
Clare Jordan Aragorn

Clare Jordan,
Stormont Yacht Club,
Long Sault

Board footer