C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2022-04-19 20:02:05

looking for the C&C 27 manual?

Hello there,  I've just bought a Mark II at the Nepean Sailing Club (the Barely A Wake) and have lots of questions.  I was wondering how a member of the C&C 27 Association might get his hands on the manual?

#2 2022-04-26 08:01:40

foroadmin
Administrator

Re: looking for the C&C 27 manual?

Hello,

Congratulation about your new C&C 27!

I was looking into that. I saw in an old post that in the past, they provided you with a CD with the manuals when you became a member of the association. Currently there is no such thing as an association membership (http://www.cc27association.com/about.html). I do not have such CD, if I could get access to it, I would be happy to make it public.

Just by chance, today, the manual of the MkV was uploaded to the Facebook group of MkV owners:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/MKVowne … 730188634/

It looks like in the past some manuals of instruction were available on http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/, but now the link ( http://snghost.com/cncstore/chandlery/c … p?cPath=25 ) is not working. You can ask about that in the cnc-lists https://cnc-list.com/empathy/list/cnc-list.cnc-list.com

I will try to look for it too. However, in this forum, you will find most of the questions that you would like to check in the manual. I have had my MkV for 13 years and until today, I did not know that an owner's manual existed.

Kind regards,

Pablo

#3 2022-04-28 14:59:05

mV

I am a recent new member (Oct 2021) and upon signing up, received an Owners Manual for a 1982 Mk IV.  I recall being enticed to join the Association with the promise of getting my hands on this.  The cover page of the manual reads: "This manual was created with the permission of C&C Yachts successor company and is provided as a membership benefit for members of the C&C 27 Association." 

I understand that Pablo has stepped in to rescue the Association from an early demise (and my belated thanks for that!)  Perhaps the copy was misplaced or forgotten during the period of uncertainty.  In any case, I have a copy if it is needed.

Anthony Millevolte
"Passages"  1982 Mk IV
Bayfield, WI

#4 2022-04-29 07:06:49

Thank you Pablo and Anthony, Hugh was just in touch and forwarded me the manual!  It is much appreciated and I am thrilled that the website and forum are continuing to be active!

Looking forward to browsing the forum pages.

Regards

Patrick

#5 2022-04-29 09:13:18

foroadmin
Administrator

Thanks.

I have now a copy of the manual for the Mark I to IV. If someone else would like an electronic copy, please send me an email to webmaster@cc27association.com
Enjoy the sailing season,
Pablo

#6 2022-06-19 14:44:30

Superior Blue

Pablo,

This is an inquiry regarding your April post for C&C 27 manuals.  I' appreciate one for my 1973 Mk II.

I'm replacing the forestay, and took the 7/32" measurement out of the Mk IV owner's manual, but failed to actually mic the existing forestay being replaced.  Turns out it is 1/4", but the other standing rigging is 7/32".  Discovered that after I had the 7/32" cut to length.  ? 

Tried emailing to the email address you posted, but it was returned as not found.

Thanks!

Phil Peterson
Superior Blue
1973 C&C 27 Mk II
Bayfield, WI

#7 2022-06-19 20:28:50

foroadmin
Administrator

yes, the email of the association sometimes does this kind of things (Anti-spam filters too strict). I sent you the manual by email. Let me know if you have any problem receiving it.

Enjoy
Pablo

#8 2022-06-20 10:49:54

Superior Blue

Pablo, no, nothing has come through.  I also check my spam and trash folders, and nothing there.
Here's an additional email address:  lakesuperiorcaptain@gmail.com

Thanks!

Phil

Phil Peterson
Superior Blue
1973 C&C 27 Mk II
Bayfield, WI

#9 2022-07-05 15:58:04

Thefoot1973

Hello, I just tried to email for a copy for the Mark 1 manual but the email bounced bad. If I could get one sent to me please.

My email is kdcoburn@hotmail.com

Thanks, Kevin

foroadmin wrote:

Thanks.

I have now a copy of the manual for the Mark I to IV. If someone else would like an electronic copy, please send me an email to webmaster@cc27association.com
Enjoy the sailing season,
Pablo

#10 2022-07-05 17:58:31

foroadmin
Administrator

I sent it to the email address provided.
Everyone, please feel free to use my other email address: singlehandedsailor@bell.net
Regards
Pablo

Board footer