C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2023-05-21 11:35:08

Tim Finn

Shifter cable

I'm looking for a shifter cable for my 1983 Mark 3. Pedestal steering. The id # on the cable is"CC19057 teleflex 6303". Does anyone know where I can find one?

#2 2023-05-21 11:36:51

Tim Finn

Re: Shifter cable

My 27 Mark 3 is a 1980 not 1983 as I previously posted

#3 2023-05-25 10:13:25

jaghtschip

Hi Tim,

I'm sure someone is more knowledgeable than I - but if I am not mistaken, most engine control cables are universal. You may need to specify a specific terminal fitting. The terminals are likely specific to your engine/pedestal setup and less about boat model/year.

You could start here:
https://www.fisheriessupply.com/telefle … s/ccx63305

Perhaps someone in a parts department may be able to give you better advice specific to your setup. 

Hope this helps.

EDUAM
MkV 564
RYC, NJ

#4 2023-06-11 08:18:05

Tim Finn

Hi jaghtschip,
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to free up the existing cable. It is installed and working fine. I do appreciate the info and once again, thanks.

Board footer