C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2021-04-25 23:27:56

larrybayer

Forum Revival

On behalf of all The 27 Association Members and users of this forum over the years I would like to acknowledge all the hard work that David Weatherston put into it pretty much every day for many many years! We owe him a great big thanks for his dedication along with his input on various topics. Many times he went above and beyond trying to personally answer or find the answer to all the varied questions. Kudos to him for keeping this going so long. It has provided the users with a wealth of info on all the 27 variations.
We should also thank him for assisting Pablo in bringing us the new forum along with Jim Wente for providing the guidance and adhesion required to get this project up and running. Thanks guys!!!Fair winds and flat seas to all 3 of you!!!

Larry Bayer
Yogi Bear, Mk III
Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON

#2 2021-04-26 09:48:02

Tom

Re: Forum Revival

Agreed Larry! Thanks to our association leaders for your determination and patience in reviving our association. Looking forward to helpful discussion.

Tom Ellis
Aries ‘76 C&C 27
The Blue Mountains, ON

#3 2021-09-07 07:08:47

Superior Blue

Thanks to all who originally got this site up and running, and to those who are now keeping it going!  I first came across it in 2017 when we purchased a C&C 27, and found a wealth of information.  This past spring I saw the post that the site would be coming down, and followed the advice to download the site onto my hard drive so I'd still have access to all the good information.

I clicked on an old bookmark to the site this morning, and was delighted to see it still here.  My membership dues will be going out in today's mail.

Last edited by Superior Blue (2021-09-07 07:09:15)

Phil Peterson
Superior Blue
1973 C&C 27 Mk II
Bayfield, WI

#4 2021-09-16 16:24:55

capricous

to whom and where do I send my dues
Thanks
Dana

Capricious Mark 3 Hull #599

#5 2021-09-19 08:24:12

foroadmin
Administrator

Thank you for the acknowledgements. Seeing people using the forum is my reward. After installing a good filter for spambot, the maintenance of the forum is being very easy.

The secretary of the association is Jim Wente. The instructions for membership payment are in: http://www.cc27association.com/member.html . I will ask Jim to post something confirming the current status of the information in that link.
I will be happy to add more boats in http://www.cc27association.com/fleet/fleet.html
Thanks
Pablo

Board footer