C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2008-05-09 03:33:40

Bakeridge

Yanmar YSM 12 Manual

Would any one have a manual for a 1979 (approx.) Yanmar YSM 12 service manual or would you be able to send me any contact references, thanks!

Red Surge

#2 2008-05-10 12:02:34

davidww1

Re: Yanmar YSM 12 Manual

Through the magic of Google, a manual scanned by Episcopal (aka Anglican) Sea Scouts somewhere in Texas:

http://www.ship468.org/boats/Catalina30/YSM12/index.htm

(It comes as a bit of a surprise that they have Sea Scouts let alone Anglicans in Texas. I would have expected something more like Concealed Handgun Scouts working out of a church that preaches polygamy for the faithful and swift execution for everyone else.)

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

#3 2008-05-10 22:09:26

Bakeridge

Re: Yanmar YSM 12 Manual

Thanks David, much appreciated!  This very complete manual will answer some of the questions I have as I prepare to get ready for boating season here in PEI.  I purchased my C&C 27 MK III 1979 (i think) first of Aug. last year, and I am very pleased with the boat.  Now gathering info re equipment & manuals etc., as the previous owner had very little.  Again THANKS!

Don Baker

Red Surge

Sail Number 803

Board footer