C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2020-05-26 23:29:40

JWente

Gori Prop opens too far

on behalf of Broken Arrow
I am actually also looking for help and suggestions for my gori  proP.   When it is in reverse it opens up past 180 degrees (more like 250-270 degrees).  As a result it is very difficult to Manöver the boat in reverse. 

I was wondering if there was help to fix this ?

#2 2020-06-03 07:01:18

davidww1

Re: Gori Prop opens too far

You might have a machine shop do something to limit the degree to which the prop can open, but my recollection of the comments from Gori owners is that while these props are marginally better at reverse thrust than Michigans and Martecs, they are very poor in reverse in comparison to the newer makes of geared props. There's probably not much you can do about it. See comments from Kats Paw in http://www.cc27association.com/fixes/props.html

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

David Weatherston
Towser, Toronto
C&C 27 Mk IV

Board footer